Refund and Returns Policy
Thank you for shopping at Silver Dory – shop.silverdory.com. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
DEFINITIONS | For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy
Note | The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
– “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Silver Dory Productions.
“Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
– “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
– “Service” refers to the Website.
– “Website” refers to shop.silverdory.com, accessible from silverdory.com
– “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for canceling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered. In order to exercise
Your right of cancellation | You must inform Us of your decision to cancel by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
– Visiting this page on our website: silverdory.com/contact
– By sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please ensure that:
– The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
– The Goods are returned unused and in their original condition
– The Goods are returned in their original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
– The supply of Goods customised to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
– Sale items – only regular priced items may be refunded.
– Gift Vouchers (generated online) cannot be returned or refunded
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Exchanges | Goods will only be considered for exchange if they are defective or damaged.
Original Pieces | 1/1 Original Prints cannot be replaced or exchanged – only refunded upon return.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Silver Dory Productions
PO BOX 286
Narooma NSW 2546
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
brindabellas – elements
The brindabellas project was originally developed to explore the possibilities of producing a feature length film comprised entirely of near-infrared footage. But, with almost two years in the field shooting the film, there were plenty of opportunities to also put together some panoramic prints of the same land and cloudscapes.
The brindabellas – elements monograph – published by PQ Blackwell – brings together both these near-infrared panoramic prints and a range of the frames from the actual brindabellas film footage. There is also a selection of colour images captured during the 18 months of fieldwork.
Note: A limited number (200 only) of premium monographs (signed and numbered) were available at release but are now SOLD OUT.